Since its inception in 1936, Green Bay Community Theater has produced over 300 plays. Its home since 1966 has been the Robert Lee Brault Playhouse, a century-old church, which houses an acoustically perfect 193-seat theater with a 30' x 24' open-end stage.
GBCT is governed by a nine-member volunteer Board of Directors who set theater policy. Creative positions are filled on a show-by-show basis with independent contractors. Volunteers provide 99% of the labor at the theater. From actors and crew, to ushers and office assistants, the day-to-day operations are dependent upon volunteer energy from the community.